A wonderful blend of sweet strawberries and white chocolate. The mint adds a nice refreshing and breathtaking taste.
How To Make White Chocolate Mint Tart with Strawberries
A combination of white chocolate and sweet strawberries are a perfect pair to this delicious tart with a refreshing minty aftertaste.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in the butter warmer or saucepan.
- Combine the sugar and graham cracker crumbs in the medium-size bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Press the graham cracker mixture evenly across the bottom and all the way up the sides of the tart pan, packing it tightly with your fingertips so it is even and compacted.
- Bake until crisp and golden, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Set aside to let cool.
- Finely chop the chocolate and place in a large bowl.
- Heat the heavy cream in the saucepan until almost boiling.
- Whisk the hot cream into the chocolate until smooth.
- Whisk in the mint extract.
- Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Whip the chocolate mixture with the electric mixer until it holds soft peaks.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 3 hours.
- Spoon into the cooled tart shell and smooth with the spatula.
- To serve, slice the tops off the strawberries and slice thin.
- Place wedges of the tart on 6 individual dessert dishes and spoon some strawberries alongside each wedge.
- Sugar: 16g
- Calcium: 76mg
- Calories: 377kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 154mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Vitamin A: 878IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!