How To Make Cherry Jello Coke Poke Cake
Cherry jello and coke make for an interesting filling to this poke cake recipe. The vibrant cake is then topped with a creamy vanilla frosting.
- 16½ozfrench vanilla cake mix,plus ingredients to make cake
- 6ozcherry flavored gelatin mix
- 12ococa cola
- ½cupcold water
- 3½ozinstant vanilla pudding
- 8ozfrozen whipped topping,thawed
- maraschino cherries and chocolate jimmies,for garnish, optional
Prepare the cake according to package directions and bake in a 350 degree F oven according to instructions. Let cake cool for 15 minutes.
Using the end of a wooden spoon pierce the cake and make holes about 1 inch apart. In a medium sized bowl combine cherry jello, coke, and water. Mix until dissolved and pour over the cake. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a large bowl combine instant vanilla pudding and milk. Stir until combined and add vanilla.
Fold in whipped topping and spread over the cake. Refrigerate for 3 hours and serve.
- Calories: 434.28kcal
- Fat: 7.14g
- Saturated Fat: 3.57g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.56g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.51g
- Carbohydrates: 79.03g
- Fiber: 0.51g
- Sugar: 43.27g
- Protein: 15.47g
- Cholesterol: 16.40mg
- Sodium: 407.78mg
- Calcium: 118.97mg
- Potassium: 91.10mg
- Iron: 1.09mg
- Vitamin A: 46.53µg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!