The basic cake recipe for this dish may be used for making apple cakes and plum cakes. But for this peach cake recipe, we’re using the freshest peaches there are. It’s a recipe passed on from generation to generation yet still has that sweet taste and aroma that’s captivating.
How To Make Open Face Peach Cake
In making this dessert, make sure that your peaches are ripe and sweet for a fuller and fruity taste once you get it out of the oven.
- Peel and pit the peaches.
Cut into ⅛'s and set aside.
- Mix the Bisquick with the sugar and add unbeaten egg.
- Add milk slowly so it doesn't get the batter too loose.
- You do want it to be spreadible, but not runny.
- Spread to edges of greased pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt the ¼ cup butter and mix with the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Lay the peaches closely in long rows filling the pan completely.
- Spoon and drizzle the butter-sugar-cinnamon mixture over the peaches.
- Add more to taste, if necessary.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Calcium: 128mg
- Calories: 581kcal
- Carbohydrates: 93g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 444mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 907mg
- Sugar: 59g
- Vitamin A: 1107IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg