Pancakes baked with pecans and sliced fresh bananas, covered in a warm, caramel sauce. It’s a meal that’s worth waking up to in order to start the day right.
How To Make Stuffed Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Pancakes
Get ready to serve up a stack of these wonderfully stuffed pancakes. The complementary flavors of sweet craramel, bananas, and pecans are absolutely divine.
- Make Vanilla Cream Cheese mixture: Mix vanilla pudding with cream cheese until well blended and creamy (no lumps). Cover and refrigerate immediately.
- This mixture will store (covered) in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
- Prepare pancake batter and preheat griddle.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle and sprinkle evenly with pecans and banana slices.
- When they bubble and edges are dry, flip to cook second side.
- When done, place pancake on plate, top with 4 tablespoons Vanilla Cream Cheese mixture and top with second pancake. Ladle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
- Sugar: 25g
- Calcium: 111mg
- Calories: 492kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Cholesterol: 125mg
- Fat: 39g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 262mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Sodium: 438mg
- Vitamin A: 1543IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!