Pair tender pork slices with boiled red potatoes and a fragrant white wine sauce, flavored with rosemary and cranberry chutney.
How To Make Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
A wonderful combination of aromatic rosemary permeating the tender pork tenderloin cooked just right. Juicy and tender, this pork recipe is sure to be an instant favorite among your friends and family.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Add pork to pan; saute for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Add wine and rosemary to pan; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Add cornstarch mixture to pan; bring to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Serve the pork with sauce and chutney.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 250kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 476mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 362mg
- Vitamin A: 41IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!