How To Make Walking Taco Casserole
Filled with Tex-Mex favorites like ground beef, chips, chilis, and cheese, this walking taco casserole is a delicious dish that hits all the right spots.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ground beef and onion in an oven safe skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Saute until the meat is browned and the onions have softened.
- Add the taco seasoning, green chilis and cream cheese to the skillet, and saute until the cream cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Top the mixture with the corn chips and then the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and top with shredded lettuce and tomato.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 242mg
- Calories: 649kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Fat: 46g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 16g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g
- Potassium: 499mg
- Protein: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 497mg
- Trans Fat: 2g
- Vitamin A: 529IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!