How To Make Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
For a healthy and scrumptious meal, whip up some juicy balsamic chicken served with tender asparagus, bell peppers, and more in a earthy and tangy balsamic.
- 8chicken thighs,boneless skinless, trimmed of fat
- 1tspkosher salt
- fresh black pepper,to taste
- cooking spray
- 10medium asparagus,ends trimmed, cut in half
- 2red bell peppers,sliced into strips
- 1red onions,chopped in large chunks
- ½cupcarrots,sliced in half long, cut into 3-inch pieces
- ¼cupbalsamic vinegar,plus 1 tbsp
- 2tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 2garlic cloves,smashed, roughly chopped
- 1½tbspfresh rosemary
- ½tbspdried oregano,or thyme
- 2fresh sage leaves,chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
Combine the chicken, asparagus, bell peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, sugar, rosemary, oregano, and sage in a large bowl.
Use hands to mix well, then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer. The vegetables should not touch the chicken.
Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the pan top to bottom, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
- Calories: 1055.97kcal
- Fat: 77.83g
- Saturated Fat: 18.96g
- Trans Fat: 0.33g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 35.78g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 16.07g
- Carbohydrates: 18.88g
- Fiber: 4.34g
- Sugar: 8.96g
- Protein: 67.30g
- Cholesterol: 378.28mg
- Sodium: 809.23mg
- Calcium: 85.63mg
- Potassium: 1262.99mg
- Iron: 4.70mg
- Vitamin A: 327.94µg
- Vitamin C: 82.96mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!