A fall fruit gratin recipe can be made from any firm fruit that exudes juice as it cooks. The raspberries stain this gratin a vivid color and it tastes as beautiful as it looks.
How To Make Peach and Raspberry Gratin
The peach and raspberry combo makes this gratin recipe a delightful summer treat.
Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Divide peach slices evenly among 6 (4-inch) lightly oiled gratin dishes.
- Sprinkle with raspberries, then lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Pour peach juice over peach slices.
- Sprinkle granola over each gratin.
Bake for 25 minutes in oven or until filling is hot and bubbling and topping is lightly browned.
- Serve with vanilla yogurt.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 69mg
- Calories: 179kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 251mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Vitamin A: 176IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!