This is a fun summer pasta salad when fresh fruit is in season and there are always picnics to go to!
How To Make Pasta Salad with Fruits
An assortment of fruits makes this sweet pasta salad quite a refreshing dish for the summer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- Cool completely.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sour cream, and reserved pineapple juice until smooth; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, pineapple, cantaloupe and grapes.
- Just before serving, stir in strawberries and pour yogurt mixture over top of salad.
Tip: To cut down on calories and fat, you can opt to use non-fat yogurt and sour cream.
You can add your favorite fruits to this salad and make it even more colorful and tasty.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 71kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 149mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Vitamin A: 710IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!