How To Make Garlic Chicken and Penne Arrabbiata
Enjoy a 30-minute pasta dish in this garlic chicken and penne arrabbiata, made with store-bought sauce and tender chicken breast, for a tummy-filling bite.
- 1lbchicken breast,halves, boneless, and skinless
- ground black pepper,to taste
- 2tbspBertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 2tbspfresh parsley,finely chopped
- 1jarBertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 8ozpenne pasta
- 2tbspparmesan cheese,shredded
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Toss chicken, garlic, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of parsley in medium bowl. Cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost cooked.
Stir in sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Toss chicken mixture with penne, then sprinkle with cheese and remaining parsley.
Serve and enjoy.
- Calories: 574.43kcal
- Fat: 21.88g
- Saturated Fat: 5.18g
- Trans Fat: 0.13g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.36g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.16g
- Carbohydrates: 57.08g
- Fiber: 5.27g
- Sugar: 10.95g
- Protein: 35.45g
- Cholesterol: 79.13mg
- Sodium: 853.01mg
- Calcium: 138.16mg
- Potassium: 959.34mg
- Iron: 3.25mg
- Vitamin A: 101.22µg
- Vitamin C: 6.86mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!