How To Make Garlic Fried Rice
Garlic fried rice is a breakfast classic in the Philippines. It is often paired with savory mains and is eaten to fuel you up for the rest of the day.
- Combine rice and salt then mix well.
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until color turns brown and texture is crispy.
Add half of the rice. Mix the rice well with the garlic while frying.
- Add the remaining half then cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is done.
- Remove from the pan and place in a serving plate. Garnish with fried garlic on top.
- Serve hot with your favorite main dish. Share and Enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 743kcal
- Carbohydrates: 149g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 229mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 785mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!