How To Make Garlic Fried Rice
Garlic fried rice is a breakfast classic in the Philippines. It is often paired with savory mains and is eaten to fuel you up for the rest of the day.
- Combine rice and salt then mix well.
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until color turns brown and texture is crispy.
Add half of the rice. Mix the rice well with the garlic while frying.
- Add the remaining half then cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is done.
- Remove from the pan and place in a serving plate. Garnish with fried garlic on top.
- Serve hot with your favorite main dish. Share and Enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 743kcal
- Carbohydrates: 149g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 229mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 785mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
These toasted pumpkin seeds are a super easy and healthy snack. You can customize it by mixing in your preferred blend of spices. Make separate sets with different flavors for more variety.
These juicy baked chicken legs are coated with delicious spices, making this such a flavorful dish! The garlic powder and onion powder adds a fragrant aroma as the cayenne pepper, black pepper, and paprika packs a hefty spicy punch. Our baked chicken legs recipe is the perfect blend of spices for your next meal!
Bottoms up! This Fiery Tequila Sunrise Cocktail is an eye-catching drink that is made of a fiery tequila shot, refreshing fruity freshly squeezed orange juice, and grenadine syrup. It’s truly a shot of “sunrise” in a glass. A sip of this bright, citrus-flavored drink can instantly turn any party into a more colorful and energetic one.