My mother made this recipe often for us kids when we were growing up, and it was one of our all time favorites. After making it I am sure you will see why!
How To Make Mom's Scrumptious Egg Casserole
A delightful egg casserole dish that anyone would enjoy! Picture a light and fluffy egg base enclosing juicy sausages, hash browns along with melted cheese, and everything made light and fluffy with the inclusion of whipping cream.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread butter in 9-inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle the hash browns and half of the cheese over butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Break eggs carefully onto cheese.
- Pierce yolks with a fork, but don't stir the eggs; leave them separate.
- Dash with hot sauce, if desired.
- Place sliced sausages on eggs and pour cream over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 500mg
- Calories: 1092kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 550mg
- Fat: 92g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 770mg
- Protein: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 38g
- Sodium: 1970mg
- Vitamin A: 1982IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!