Savor this classic bread pudding recipe with all your friends and family!
How To Make Bread Pudding
A great way to use up your stale bread! This incredibly tasty and hearty recipe for bread pudding is so easy to make that it'll only take little under an hour! A wonderful meal on its own, this pudding has an incredibly light crust, with a creamy and rich interior for that fantastic blend of textures. Add to that a scrumptious sauce to go along with the tasty pudding.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla.
- Pour over cubed bread and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix and crumble together brown sugar, butter, and pecans.
- Pour bread mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the top and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from the oven.
For the sauce:
- Mix the granulated sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slowly add brandy.
- Pour on top of bread pudding.
- Sugar: 125g
- Calcium: 190mg
- Calories: 994kcal
- Carbohydrates: 139g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Fat: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 319mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 517mg
- Vitamin A: 1394IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!