Get the perfect chewy consistency to your chocolate chip cookies with the secret ingredient of instant pudding.
How To Make Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are best served hot and eaten when chewy. Serve it with a warm glass of milk for a creamy snack.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour with baking soda in a bowl and set aside. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, and gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into balls and flatten slightly or drop by teaspoonful on a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- You may use instant chocolate pudding instead of vanilla pudding for a chocolate-chocolate chip cookie.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Calories: 204kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 67mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 184mg
- Vitamin A: 358IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
In this honey cookies recipe, honey and sour cream give a more natural sweetness and a moist center whenever you take a bite. Plus, it has just the right hint of spice from cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.