There’s nothing as a classic chocolate chip cookie. This tasty treat is made to have a nice crunch on the outside while staying chewy in the inside. The instant pudding mix is the secret ingredient to these super-soft cookies.
How To Make Award-Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar using a hand mixer at low power.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. This is where you start using a spatula.
- Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- Sugar: 32g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 554kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 271mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 283mg
- Vitamin A: 527IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!