Choco-Cherry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
These are a beautiful delight to look at and indulge in eating. Velvety chocolate with a sweet cherry taste.
How To Make Choco-Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up cookie dough.
- With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat 1 egg white until frothy.
- Brush egg white over crust.
- Bake 3 minutes longer or until egg white is set.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add egg yolk, 2 eggs, the condensed milk, almond extract and food color; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chopped cherries.
- Pour cherry mixture evenly over crust.Bake 16 to 20 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat. Cool 20 minutes.
- Stir whipping cream into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread over cooled bars.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator.
- Calcium: 158mg
- Calories: 661kcal
- Carbohydrates: 66g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 341mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 215mg
- Sugar: 38g
- Vitamin A: 910IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg