How To Make Greek Grilled Chicken & Hummus Wrap
This hummus wrap is an easy and delicious dish that’s great for lunch and dinner. It has grilled chicken, feta, and fresh lettuce, tomato, and cucumber.
- 1½lbschicken breasts,boneless skinless
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6tbspgreek vinaigrette dressing
- 4flour tortillas,(10 inch, burrito size)
- ¾cuphummus,store-bought or homemade
- 3cupsromaine lettuce,chopped
- 2mediumroma tomatoes,diced
- 1mediumcucumber,peeled and diced
- ½cupfeta cheese,crumbled
Preheat a grilled over medium-high heat to 425 degrees F. Pound chicken to an even thickness using the flat side of a meat mallet.
Brush chicken breasts lightly with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Brush grilled grates lightly with oil, and grill chicken for about 6 to 8 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking, until it registers 165 degrees F in center using an instant-read thermometer.
Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, let rest 10 minutes then dice into cubes. Transfer chicken to a bowl, pour vinaigrette over chicken and toss to evenly coat.
To assemble wraps, spread about 3 tablespoons of hummus over each tortilla, top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese and wrap tortillas.
- Calories: 747.97kcal
- Fat: 46.07g
- Saturated Fat: 11.65g
- Trans Fat: 0.19g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 18.98g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 12.69g
- Carbohydrates: 37.48g
- Fiber: 5.69g
- Sugar: 4.92g
- Protein: 46.93g
- Cholesterol: 125.55mg
- Sodium: 1026.54mg
- Calcium: 238.83mg
- Potassium: 824.24mg
- Iron: 4.89mg
- Vitamin A: 234.32µg
- Vitamin C: 7.34mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!