Instead of making tortilla soup on the stove try this recipe for a crockpot style. This is so much better since you can actually walk away and let the flavors cook with one another.
How To Make Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Cut cooked chicken tenders and potatoes into cubes.
- Chop onion into bite-size pieces.
- Place all ingredients except tortillas into a crockpot and cook on medium heat for 5-6 hours.
- Cut flour tortillas into small strips.
- Fry in batches in deep fat until slightly golden brown.
- Ladle soup into bowls.
- Top with fried tortillas and grated cheese.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 712kcal
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Cholesterol: 157mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 10g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 2227mg
- Protein: 60g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 2050mg
- Vitamin A: 711IU
- Vitamin C: 73mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!