How To Make Chick-Fil-A Cobb Salad (Copycat)
This Chick-Fil-A cobb salad recipe is a hearty meal. Filled with fresh veggies, savory chicken, crispy bacon, and drizzled with a bright honey mustard dressing.
- In a mixing bowl combine mayo, honey, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish and mix well. Pour in the orange juice and whisk lightly. Chill in the refrigerator.
- In a small pot of boiling water, cook eggs for 20 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil on a skillet on medium-high. Place chicken breast in a ziplock bag and flatten to ¼ inch thick with a kitchen mallet.
- Once skillet is heated, remove chicken breasts and heat in skillet 3 minutes each side. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let it rest. Once cooled down slice into strips.
- Fry bacon strips in skillet according to package instructions until crispy, and place on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add about a cup of romaine lettuce and a handful of spring salad mix into 4 serving bowls.
- In each serving bowl divide the corn, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, cabbage mix, bacon, and cheese. Then add chicken strips on top, Drizzle with the dressing on top or on the side. Serve immediately.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 285mg
- Calories: 831kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 276mg
- Fat: 63g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 18g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 22g
- Potassium: 737mg
- Protein: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 1314mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 10944IU
- Vitamin C: 34mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!