This savory rice dish bakes with Cheddar and garnished with fresh cilantro. What makes this dish Spanish is the spices we’ve added into making it. It’s a unique take with this Spanish rice recipe with a combination of meats, fresh cut vegetables, and spices. Get ready to dig in!
How To Make Spanish Rice Bake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain excess fat and transfer beef to a large pot over medium low heat..
- Stir in the onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes, water, rice, chili sauce, salt, brown sugar, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and ground black pepper.
Let this simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, then transport this to a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Press down firmly and sprinkle with the shredded Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 154mg
- Calories: 412kcal
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 911mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 1118mg
- Vitamin A: 1763IU
- Vitamin C: 31mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!