Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Recipe
If you love the sweet, liqueured taste of bananas foster, then you’ll love this bread pudding rendition!
How To Make Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Adding a bit of spiced rum and banana liqueur into this concoction brings out a whole flavor that makes this recipe work.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Blend in bread, cream, milk, banana liqueur, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Fold in nuts and banana slices.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven 90 minutes, until set.
- Calcium: 90mg
- Calories: 457kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 310mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Sugar: 30g
- Vitamin A: 804IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg