You can use this crockpot recipe for other flavor extracts and other fruits like bananas. The cinnamon gives a strong aromatic scent and a warm earthy flavor that makes this bread pudding a comfort to enjoy. It’s the best to serve when warm topped with your favorite ice cream.
How To Make Raisin Cinnamon Bread Pudding
We made use of ten slices of Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread and combined them with sweetened condensed milk and some vanilla extract to make this moist and tasty bread pudding.
- Spray inside of a large crockpot with vegetable spray.
- Place bread cubes in the crockpot.
- Mix milk, water, vanilla, and eggs, and pour over bread cubes.
- Spoon stir the bread with the milk mixture to coat all the bread cubes.
- Cover and cook on low 2 ½ - 3 hours.
- Serve warm with ice cream or cold with cool whip.
- Preheats easily in microwave.
- Sugar: 47g
- Calcium: 334mg
- Calories: 797kcal
- Carbohydrates: 139g
- Cholesterol: 132mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 733mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 812mg
- Vitamin A: 335IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!