A homemade pesto sauce is never a bad choice. Try this excellent recipe!
How To Make Pasta with Pesto Sauce
A recipe that will help you out with your Italian cuisine cravings. You can easily store the sauce in the refrigerator and take it out whenever you're craving for pasta.
- Place all ingredients except spaghetti and butter in blender container.
- Cover and blend on high speed until mixture is of uniform consistency.
- Cook spaghetti as directed; drain.
- Toss spaghetti with basil mixture and the butter.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 80mg
- Calories: 361kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 133mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Vitamin A: 351IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!