The orange with lime peel dressing really brings together this tropical salad. Delicious!
Papaya Kiwi Fruit Salad with Orange Dressing Recipe
How To Make Papaya Kiwi Fruit Salad with Orange Dressing
A deliciously refreshing tropical salad dish to quench your summer cravings! This recipe makes use of juicy papaya, tasty kiwis and everything rounded up by a wonderful orange salad dressing.
- Peel and remove seeds from papaya.
- Slice lengthwise into thin strips.
- Peel kiwi fruit and cut crosswise into thin strips.
- Arrange papaya and kiwi fruit on serving plate.
- Combine orange juice concentrate and honey in small bowl.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon dressing over salad; sprinkle with peels.
- Sugar: 37g
- Calcium: 116mg
- Calories: 284kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 653mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 56mg
- Vitamin A: 1243IU
- Vitamin C: 164mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Ditch your usual greens for a fresh and vibrant plate of this Thai green papaya salad. Papaya pieces and cherry tomatoes are tossed in zesty lime dressing.
Indulge in the taste of the tropics with this melon, cucumber, and papaya salad.