Oreo Balls Recipe
This recipe creates a decadent tasting Oreo ball with just three ingredients. You can make as many as thirty pieces. The kids will just love these bite-sized treats.
How To Make Oreo Balls
Bite-sized Oreo balls made with delicious cream cheese and a bit of almond bark.
- In a food processor, chop Oreo cookies until they look like dirt.
- Add cream cheese and blend until mixture forms a ball.
- Form the mixture into small marble-size balls.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm to the touch.
- Melt almond bark according to instructions on package.
- Using a shrimp fork or large toothpick, pierce each ball and roll in melted almond bark.
- Place on waxed paper and fill the holes made by the fork with almond bark.
- Calcium: 7mg
- Calories: 141kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 28mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Sugar: 14g
- Vitamin A: 61IU