This IHOP copycat breakfast recipe is an absolute delight! Eggs prepared over-easy are always delicious, but once they’re paired with homemade breakfast potatoes, this meal creates an unbeatable flavor combination.
Copycat IHOP Breakfast Potatoes and Eggs Recipe
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 large potato cubed
- 1 cup chopped peppers red and green peppers
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tbsp butter
In a skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat and add in garlic and onions.
Saute until the onions are translucent. Add in peppers, potatoes, and seasonings.
- Blend everything together in the skillet.
- Cook until vegetables start to brown, then add water and cover the skillet.
- Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes or until water has been absorbed.
- If the potatoes are still not soft, add in an extra 1/4 cup of water and cover again until water is absorbed.
- Turn up the heat and let the potatoes brown.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!