The extra touches in this creamy potato salad make it truly gourmet.
Potato Salad with Olives, Capers and Caraway Recipe
How To Make Potato Salad with Olives, Capers and Caraway
This simple and tasty recipe for potato salad with the addition of olives, capers and caraway for an incredible blend of flavors, textures and aromatics that would surely leave you wanting more.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cook briskly until the potatoes are tender but still holding their shape, about 6 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and set aside to drip dry, for at least 45 minutes or as long as several hours, at room temperature.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix very gently to avoid breaking the potatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice together and dress salad.
- Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 35mg
- Calories: 427kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 562mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 781mg
- Vitamin A: 449IU
- Vitamin C: 47mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
With its rich and creamy flavors, it might be hard to believe that this cauliflower potato salad is keto-friendly. It's also gluten-free and paleo-friendly!
Whip up Jamie Oliver’s potato salad recipe with only several ingredients. Topped with bacon, each bite of this lemon dill potato salad bursts with a mix of flavors from the dijon mustard, dill and chives.
This Amish potato salad features authentic Amish flavors, thanks to the yummy combination of carrots, onions, apple cider vinegar, and celery seeds.
Amp up your side dish game to new heights with this Korean potato salad, made with apple, carrots, and cucumber, for crunchy bites.