The extra touches in this creamy potato salad make it truly gourmet.
Potato Salad with Olives, Capers and Caraway RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Potato Salad with Olives, Capers and Caraway
This simple and tasty recipe for potato salad with the addition of olives, capers and caraway for an incredible blend of flavors, textures and aromatics that would surely leave you wanting more.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cook briskly until the potatoes are tender but still holding their shape, about 6 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and set aside to drip dry, for at least 45 minutes or as long as several hours, at room temperature.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix very gently to avoid breaking the potatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice together and dress salad.
- Serve right away, or cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!