How To Make Baileys Irish Cream Coffee
Switch up your regular cup of joe and enjoy a boozy twist with this Irish cream coffee. Enjoy a velvety cup using 4 ingredients.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 6 oz coffee, brewed
- 3 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- ground cinnamon, for serving
- nutmeg, for serving
- In a heat-safe mug, combine the brewed coffee and Irish cream.
- Stir with a spoon, then add a helping of sweetened whipped cream on top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and/or nutmeg, and enjoy warm.
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!