This fruity dessert is refreshingly sweet and satisfying with citrus juice from oranges and lemons and bits of maraschino cherries for that fun “confetti” look.
Pink Confetti Sherbet RecipeJump To Recipe
How To Make Pink Confetti Sherbet
A delightful dessert that's chock full of fruits! This incredibly light and tasty sherbet combines the wonderful flavors of bananas and cherries along with orange and lemon juice for subtle acidity to help prevent it from setting rock hard.
- Combine bananas, orange and lemon juices.
- Add sugar, milk and water, cherries and cherry juice.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan and freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer and break into chunks in large chilled mixing bowl.
- Beat smooth with electric mixer.
- Return to loaf pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!