Spice up your meatloaf with this barbecue meatloaf recipe. The bacon and cheddar help to add more flavor and texture to this meaty dish.
How To Make Barbecue Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
1 hr 30 mins
- 5 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 lb bacon cooked, crumbled or pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ground beef, eggs and breadcrumbs together in a large bowl until well blended. Take half of the meat mixture and spread evenly in a loaf pan.
- Make a shallow tunnel in the center of the mixture, pressing the mixture slightly up on the sides of the pan. Put bacon and cheese into the tunnel.
- Take the remaining meat mixture and pack on top, making sure to press down on sides to seal the filling inside. Top with barbecue sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool and serve.
Calories: 1150kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 74g | Fat: 83g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 313mg | Sodium: 1734mg | Potassium: 1180mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 316IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 7mg