The name melon salad stems from the use of three kinds of melons. We combined watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew pieces added with a sweet dressing.
How To Make Minty Melon Salad
Three kinds of melons are combines in this light fruit trio salad. It's flavored with a sweet honey-vinegar dressing and added with a fresh sprig of mint.
- Place watermelon wedges on 6 individual salad plates.
- Mound cantaloupe and honeydew balls next to watermelon.
- Sprinkle with mint.
- In blender or food processor, process seeded watermelon and raspberries until smooth.
- Add honey and vinegar; pulse until blended.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over melon salad.
- Serve immediately, garnished with mint sprigs.
- Sugar: 60g
- Calcium: 61mg
- Calories: 283kcal
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1148mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Vitamin A: 6363IU
- Vitamin C: 95mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!