Let your imagination run wild with these festive Halloween cupcakes. With these super sweet tombstone chocolate cupcakes, your kids can enjoy a decorative and spooky treat!
How To Make Tombstone Halloween Cupcakes
These cute Halloween cupcakes use Oreo cookies for the grave and Milano cookie halves as cute little tombstones to make a deliciously spooky treat.
- Bake chocolate cupcakes according to box's directions.
- Let cupcakes cool and frost the tops with the chocolate frosting.
- Remove filling from Oreo cookies and crumble cookies, to make the "dirt" of the grave.
- Sprinkle on top of cupcakes.
- Take decorative frosting and make messages on the Milano cookie halves.
- Stick cookies on top of cupcake to be the tombstone.
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 1286kcal
- Carbohydrates: 188g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Fat: 57g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 11mg
- Potassium: 523mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 1399mg
- Sugar: 94g
- Vitamin A: 97IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!