Let your imagination run wild with these festive Halloween cupcakes. With these super sweet tombstone chocolate cupcakes, your kids can enjoy a decorative and spooky treat!
How To Make Tombstone Halloween Cupcakes
These cute Halloween cupcakes use Oreo cookies for the grave and Milano cookie halves as cute little tombstones to make a deliciously spooky treat.
- Bake chocolate cupcakes according to box's directions.
- Let cupcakes cool and frost the tops with the chocolate frosting.
- Remove filling from Oreo cookies and crumble cookies, to make the "dirt" of the grave.
- Sprinkle on top of cupcakes.
- Take decorative frosting and make messages on the Milano cookie halves.
- Stick cookies on top of cupcake to be the tombstone.
- Sugar: 94g
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 1286kcal
- Carbohydrates: 188g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Fat: 57g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 11mg
- Potassium: 523mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 1399mg
- Vitamin A: 97IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Decorate a creepy, tasty Halloween gingerbread house with sweet and fun candies for this. Have fun decorating your spooky but oh so tasty edible haunted house!
These spider cupcakes may look terrifying, but they are perfectly moist and have a rich chocolate flavor of the devil’s food cupcakes. Both kids and adults will be thrilled to eat them!