Let your imagination run wild with these festive Halloween cupcakes. With these super sweet tombstone chocolate cupcakes, your kids can enjoy a decorative and spooky treat!
How To Make Tombstone Halloween Cupcakes
These cute Halloween cupcakes use Oreo cookies for the grave and Milano cookie halves as cute little tombstones to make a deliciously spooky treat.
- Bake chocolate cupcakes according to box's directions.
- Let cupcakes cool and frost the tops with the chocolate frosting.
- Remove filling from Oreo cookies and crumble cookies, to make the "dirt" of the grave.
- Sprinkle on top of cupcakes.
- Take decorative frosting and make messages on the Milano cookie halves.
- Stick cookies on top of cupcake to be the tombstone.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!