These festive cupcakes have coconut, Peeps, and jelly beans for a sweet Easter treat.
How To Make Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes
- Bake cupcakes as per directions on box and frost.
- Color grated coconut with green food coloring.
- Top with Marshmallow Peeps (one sits perfectly on a cupcake) and add a few Peeps Jelly Beans or Teenee Beanee Gourmet Jelly Beans (they make great eggs).
- Note: If you don't like coconut, use green sugar sprinkles.
- You don't get the same "grass" effect as the coconut, but you might like the taste better.
- Another option is to pipe a "nest" of green icing to encircle the top and place a Peep in the center.
- Sprinkle with colored sprinkles for a finishing touch.
- Sugar: 54g
- Calcium: 283mg
- Calories: 481kcal
- Carbohydrates: 105g
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 80mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 896mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!