When it comes to cupcakes, these maple bacon cupcakes are one of a kind! These cupcakes are the perfect mixture of sweet and salty so if you love bacon and baking, this recipe is for you!
How To Make Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Try this savory Maple Bacon Cupcake recipe to combine two mouth-watering flavors into one dessert! Top your sugary cake with sweet maple frosting and crisp bacon bits!
Maple Bacon Cupcakes:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, sift the cake flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs to a light and fluffy consistency.
- Gradually add the reduced maple syrup and oil into the bowl of beaten eggs. Beat until they are well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients onto the bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Stir in the milk and maple flavoring then fold the chopped bacon into the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins until ¾’s full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the toothpick test comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool on a cooling rack.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the maple syrup and maple flavoring then mix until well-combined.
- Transfer the frosting into the piping bag and ice the cooled cupcakes.
- Garnish with bacon bits and bite into the sweet yet savory Maple Bacon Cupcakes!
- Sugar: 109g
- Calcium: 221mg
- Calories: 684kcal
- Carbohydrates: 139g
- Cholesterol: 49mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 353mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 268mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 347IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
BBQ & Grilled
Pan-Fry & Skillet