Kids and adults will love these easy to make, delicious cupcakes! For this brownie cupcake recipe, we made use of some brownie mix which you can easily find at the store.
How To Make Brownie Candy Cupcakes
These brownie candy cupcakes are made with simple brownie batter but they taste so good that even you and your kids can't resist. Plus, you get a piece of your favorite peanut butter cup inside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place 30 2-inch foil cupcake liners in small muffin pans or on a cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, fudge packet from mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
- Stir with spoon until well blended, about 50 strokes.
- Place 2 level tablespoons of batter in each foil cupcake liner.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Push 1 peanut butter cup candy in center of each cupcake until even with surface of brownie.
- Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
- Cool completely.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 7mg
- Calories: 132kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 28mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Vitamin A: 20IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!