Orange Blossom Dessert Recipe
- 1 tube angel food cake cut into 3 layers
- 16 oz pineapple drained and save liquid, crushed
- 1 pkg orange gelatin small
- 6 oz orange juice concentrate thawed, frozen
- 11 oz mandarin orange sections drained (discard liquid)
- 16 oz whipped topping thawed, frozen
To 3/4 C. drained pineapple juice, add gelatin. Mix and beat in a small bowl until dissolved.
Add 6 oz. can of orange juice. Drain can of orange slices and discard juice. Reserve 12 sections of oranges for garnish.
Cut up rest and add to orange juice mixture. Add drained pineapple and 1/2 tub of frozen topping; mix well.
Cut angel food cake into 3 layers. Place top of cake or widest section on plate.
Top with 1/3 creamed mixture. Add the next layer of cake and 1/3 of mixture, then the last layer of cake.
Frost sides with remaining 1/2 of cool whip. Frost top with remaining 1/3 of creamed mixture.
Garnish with reserved orange sections and cherries if desired.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!