Who doesn’t love a good brownie sundae? This copycat Baskin-Robbins recipe puts a twist on the ordinary brownie sundae recipe, smoothly bringing together a variety of ingredients. It is easy, fun and works well with almost any flavor of ice cream.
Copycat Baskin-Robbins’s Warm Brownie Sundae Recipe
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 brownies
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 container whipped cream
- 6 cherries
- 1 bag chopped almonds
- Over simmering water, melt heavy cream and chocolate chips in a bowl until smooth.
- Periodically stir the mixture.
- Place 1 brownie on each plate and on top of the brownie put two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the warm chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
- Add whipped cream to the sundae, sprinkle almonds and add a cherry to the center.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!