Who doesn’t love a good brownie sundae? This copycat Baskin-Robbins recipe puts a twist on the ordinary brownie sundae recipe, smoothly bringing together a variety of ingredients. It is easy, fun and works well with almost any flavor of ice cream.
How To Make Copycat Baskin-Robbins's Warm Brownie Sundae
Layer the ordinary brownie with some ice cream and rich chocolate sauce for the ultimate brownie sundae recipe.
- Over simmering water, melt heavy cream and chocolate chips in a bowl until smooth.
- Periodically stir the mixture.
- Place 1 brownie on each plate and on top of the brownie put two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the warm chocolate sauce over the ice cream.
- Add whipped cream to the sundae, sprinkle almonds and add a cherry to the center.
- Sugar: 41g
- Calcium: 167mg
- Calories: 624kcal
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Fat: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 537mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Vitamin A: 836IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!