Cheesy, meaty goodness inside of a flaky, buttery crescent roll. What could be a better alternative to our crescent rolls recipe? Our answer is nothing. It’s just the perfect pastry to go well with your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
How To Make Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Crescent Rolls
A crescent shaped pastry is stuffed with crispy bacon, fresh onions and pickles, and a slice of cheddar cheese. It's similar to the taste of your favorite bacon cheeseburger.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Cook bacon on a skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and onion.
- Drain if necessary.
- Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- Unroll crescent rolls into 4 rectangles on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon ⅓ cup of the beef mixture onto one end of each roll.
- Top with tomato slices and one piece of cheese.
- Fold dough over the filling.
- Seal the edges with a fork.
Brush the tops of each roll with the egg.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 68mg
- Calories: 338kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 277mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 617mg
- Vitamin A: 331IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!