A vegetarian specialty with a tasty homemade sauce. This black bean quesadilla recipe serves with a freshly made pico de gallo sauce. Have a taste of authentic Mexican flavors in the comfort of your home. You won’t have to settle with take out once you try this.
How To Make Spinach, Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo
Black Bean Quesadilla:
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add black beans, spinach, corn, cilantro and cumin.
- Cook for several minutes.
- Spoon onto one half of each flour tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold over and place back in skillet over low heat just long enough to melt cheese.
- Slice in half and serve with Pico de Gallo.
Pico de Gallo:
For Pico: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 299mg
- Calories: 340kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 666mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 420mg
- Vitamin A: 4225IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
A combination of sweet, hot, and spicy flavors in one appetizer, this mango habanero salsa recipe is a medley of flavors you won’t be able to get enough of!
Experience the delicious and crispy taste of homemade tostadas and refried beans with these easy steps!