This is as fun to make as it is to eat.
How To Make Chicken Stuffed Buns
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the top off of each bun, saving the tops.
- Hollow out each bun, leaving a shell.
In a medium bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, pepperjack, Parmesan, garlic, and spinach.
- Spoon mixture into each bun, packing it tightly; cap with bun tops.
- Wrap each bun tightly in foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 507mg
- Calories: 499kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 610mg
- Protein: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 819mg
- Vitamin A: 6361IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!