How To Make Spicy Mango Margarita
Impress your guests by blending a unique glass of spicy mango margarita! Make this classic drink even better by adding tajin and jalapeños.
- Char jalapeños on the grill or over a flame until blackened. Reserve one for garnish and slice the second removing the stem.
- Rim a cocktail glass with lime and dip in Tajin seasoning, set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add a few slices of charred jalapeño and a few chunks of fresh mango. Muddle well.
- Add in tequila, lime juice, mango juice and shake until well chilled.
- Pour into prepared cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a skewer of mango sprinkled with Tajin, your second charred jalapeño and a wheel of lime.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 9mg
- Calories: 251kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 84mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Vitamin A: 31IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!