The kids will love this and so will you.
How To Make Honey Granola Crunch (Kid Friendly Recipe)
A quick and easy kid-friendly granola recipe to get your kids involved in the kitchen! All in little over 30 minutes to make, this crunchy and scrumptious granola snack is chock full of oats and nuts, with a bit of cinnamon and honey to help it along.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On cutting board, coarsely chop nuts, about 1/4 C. at a time, using food chopper.
- In 9"x13" baker, mix nuts, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt using mix n scraper.
- Place butter in covered micro-cooker.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until melted.
- Stir in honey.
- Pour butter mixture over last mixture and stir with scraper until oat mixture is evenly coated.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes so mixture browns evenly.
- Using oven mitts, remove baker to nonstick cooling rack.
- Stir. Cool completely.
- Store in a tightly covered container.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 24mg
- Calories: 192kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 134mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 62mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!