How To Make Honey Strawberry Lemonade
Take a refreshing gulp of this strawberry lemonade made sweeter and fuller with honey! It’s made with just 4 ingredients for the coldest drink.
- 1½lbsstrawberries,washed, halved
- 4Meyer lemons,juiced, or regular lemons
- ½cuphoney,or to taste
Add the strawberries, 2 cups of water, lemon juice, and honey to the blender. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes or until smooth.
Pour into a large pitcher, then stir in the remaining water. Taste, and stir in more honey for a sweeter drink.
Serve over ice, and enjoy!
- If using regular lemons, keep in mind that Meyer lemons are naturally less acidic and somewhat sweeter. Add more honey for this case.
- If straining the strawberries, blend them with only 1 cup of water, then strain it into a pitcher. Stir in the remaining water, lemon juice, and honey. Not straining is best, though.
- Calories: 100.04kcal
- Fat: 0.34g
- Saturated Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.16g
- Carbohydrates: 26.69g
- Fiber: 2.56g
- Sugar: 22.28g
- Protein: 0.95g
- Sodium: 9.39mg
- Calcium: 27.75mg
- Potassium: 181.16mg
- Iron: 0.61mg
- Vitamin A: 1.14µg
- Vitamin C: 65.48mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!