Pickle your sugar snap peas with some white wine vinegar, chile peppers, garlic and tarragon sprigs.
How To Make Pickled Sugar Snap Peas
- In a non-reactive saucepan, bring to a boil the vinegar, water, salt, and sugar, stirring to dissolve the salt and sugar.
- Let the liquid cool.
- Pack the peas, garlic, chile peppers, and tarragon into a 1-qt. jar.
- Pour the cooled liquid over the peas, and cover the jar with a non-reactive cap.
- Store the jar in the refrigerator for at least 2 weeks before eating the peas.
- Refrigerated, they will keep for several months.
- Sugar: 33g
- Calcium: 259mg
- Calories: 325kcal
- Carbohydrates: 54g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 12g
- Iron: 12mg
- Potassium: 1144mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 5789mg
- Vitamin A: 5363IU
- Vitamin C: 277mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!