This is quick and easy to make.
How To Make Beef Taco Dip
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 large tomato diced into small cubes
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 3 cup lettuce shredded
- 16 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cup Colby/Monterey jack shredded
- 16 oz sour cream cheese
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- Brown beef on medium high heat.
- When almost cooked, add the packets of taco seasoning and mix well. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, blend together the cream cheese and the sour cream. Once the beef has cooled, layer on the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole.
- Layer the cream cheese and sour cream mixture over the beef. Followed by the salsa, tomatoes, lettuce and finishing it off with the Colby/Monterey jack cheese.