This is quick and easy to make.
How To Make Beef Taco Dip
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large tomato diced into small cubes
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 3 cup lettuce shredded
- 16 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cup Colby/Monterey jack shredded
- 16 oz sour cream cheese
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- Brown the beef over medium-high heat.
- When the beef is almost cooked, add taco seasoning and mix well. Afterward, remove the beef from heat and let it cool. While it does, blend the cream cheese and sour cream together in a bowl.
- Once the beef has cooled, layer it onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole.
- Layer the cream cheese and sour cream mixture over the beef followed by the salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, and Colby/Monterey jack cheese.
- Serve your dip with your favorite nachos or tortilla chips. Enjoy!