The cream cheese, brown mustard and garlic powder make these turkey roll ups a sure hit! I can never make enough of these.
How To Make Turkey Crescent Roll Ups
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup brown or dijon mustard
- 1 lb. turkey from deli thinly sliced
- 1 lb. Monterey Jack cheese thinly sliced
- garlic powder
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls (i.e. Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese with garlic powder and mustard until smooth.
- Open the crescent rolls and spread them out on your countertop.
- Spread about a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture onto each crescent and then add a small piece each of cheese and turkey.
- Roll, fold and secure with toothpick. Place them about an inch apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.