A vegetarian specialty with a tasty homemade sauce. This black bean quesadilla recipe serves with a freshly made pico de gallo sauce. Have a taste of authentic Mexican flavors in the comfort of your home. You won’t have to settle with take out once you try this.
Spinach, Black Bean Quesadilla with Pico de Gallo Recipe
- 10 oz. spinach thawed
- 15 oz. black beans or 1 can drained
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup corn thawed, frozen
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped, fresh
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cup cheddar cheese grated, and Monterey Jack cheeses
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and add black beans, spinach, corn, cilantro and cumin.
- Cook for several minutes.
- Spoon onto one half of each flour tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold over and place back in skillet over low heat just long enough to melt cheese.
- Slice in half and serve with Pico de Gallo.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!