Breaded pieces of chicken have been rolled up in flour tortillas with Swiss cheese, veggies, and a homemade dressing for a flavorful wrap that’s done in a snap. While we made our wrap with chicken strips, you can substitute with grilled chicken breasts for a healthier alternative.
How To Make Creamy Chicken Strips Wrap
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Prepared Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Celery Salt
- 4 Chicken Strips cooked according to package directions
- 10 " Flour Tortillas
- 2/3 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 Medium Carrots peeled and grated
- 1 cup Lettuce Leaves torn
- 1 Medium Tomato chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, sugar, mustard, and celery salt; set dressing aside.
- Place 1 chicken strip in the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each wrap with even amounts of cheese, carrots, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Drizzle wrap fillings with as much dressing as desired.
- Roll wraps up tightly and serve.