Fix up a delicious taco diner with tender pressure cooker beef! For extra spicy flavor, add in more chipotle chilies. With our beef taco recipe, Taco Tuesdays are a day worth looking forward to.
How To Make Shredded Barbacoa Beef Tacos
Shredded chuck roast pieces are seasoned and cook in a pressure cooker until tender before assembled onto the tortillas.
- In your pressure cookers, combine olive oil, chuck roast, onion, garlic, cumin, and oregano.
- Heat and stir as beef begins to brown on the outside.
- Add in beer, chilies, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and cloves.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 3 hours until meat is tender.
- Assemble tacos with your favorite toppings.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 56mg
- Calories: 337kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 577mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Vitamin A: 47IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!