A simple, no-cook platter with so much going on! This easy-to-make appetizer meal layers your favorite Mexican ingredients. This taco appetizers will satisfy you and your hungry tummy.
How To Make Layered Taco Appetizer Platter
Make sure to serve plenty of tortilla chips when you're serving up heaps of refried beans, avocado, sour cream, dry taco seasoning, tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Spread refried beans on the bottom of a shallow platter.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread on top of the refried beans.
- Next, pour salsa over sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese, and then add avocados, black olives, chopped tomatoes and green onions.
- Serve with plenty of tortilla chips.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 568mg
- Calories: 644kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Fat: 47g
- Fiber: 16g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1025mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 2374mg
- Vitamin A: 3097IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!